Your student membership includes:
- An annual print and digital subscription to the Journal of Arts Management, Law, and Society (JAMLS), the field’s leading journal.
- Opportunites to participate in STP&A’s annual conference. The conference includes paper sessions, workshops, panels and roundtable discussions.
- A discounted registration rate for the annual conference.
- Early notice of the “Call for Proposals” for the annual conference included information about how theme and how to submit proposals.
- Extended professional contacts with scholars and practitioners from many different fields and backgrounds from around the world.
- A platform to share and receive news via the STP&A listserv.
In order to receive the student rate, you must be a full-time student in a degree-granting program. You will be required to submit evidence of your student status in the form of a current schedule. Please email your schedule to email@example.com. Before you proceed with your purchase, please follow these instructions to ensure that you are on a secured website.