Your individual membership includes:
- A discount code to purchase a print and digital subscription to the Journal of Arts Management, Law, and Society (JAMLS), the field’s leading journal.
- Opportunities to participate in STP&A’s annual conference. The conference includes paper sessions, workshops, panels, and roundtable discussions.
- Opportunity to serve on the STP&A Board of Directors and/or member committees.
- Voting privileges in annual Board of Director elections.
- A discounted registration rate for the annual conference.
- Early notice of the “Call for Proposals” for the annual conference included information about how theme and how to submit proposals.
- Extended professional contacts with scholars and practitioners from many different fields and backgrounds from around the world.
- A platform to share and receive news via the STP&A listserv.