Your individual membership includes:
- A discount code to purchase a print and digital subscription to the Journal of Arts Management, Law, and Society (JAMLS), the field’s leading journal.
- Opportunities to participate in STP&A’s annual conference. The conference includes paper sessions, workshops, panels, and roundtable discussions.
- Opportunity to serve on the STP&A Board of Directors and/or member committees.
- Voting privileges in annual Board of Director elections.
- A discounted registration rate for the annual conference.
- Early notice of the “Call for Proposals” for the annual conference included information about how theme and how to submit proposals.
- Extended professional contacts with scholars and practitioners from many different fields and backgrounds from around the world.
- A platform to share and receive news via the STP&A listserv.
Additionally, your individual membership helps STP&A subsidize the cost of conference attendance for graduate students and emerging scholars who otherwise may not be able to attend. Your individual membership serves as an investment in the professional development and continued intellectual development of the STP&A professional community and our shared fields of study and knowledge – thank you!