Student Registration for STP&A Conference includes Membership
Full-time students* are eligible for our special student discounted registration rate AND a 2019-20 STPA Membership.
Membership includes the following benefits:
- An annual print and digital subscription to the Journal of Arts Management, Law, and Society (JAMLS), the field’s leading journal (subscriptions run on the calendar year. The subscription will begin January 2020).
- Opportunities to participate in STP&A’s annual conference. The conference includes paper sessions, workshops, panels, and roundtable discussions.
- A discounted registration rate for the annual conference.
- Early notice of the “Call for Proposals” for the annual conference included information about how theme and how to submit proposals.
- Extended professional contacts with scholars and practitioners from many different fields and backgrounds from around the world.
- A platform to share and receive news via the STP&A listserv.
*In order to receive the student rate, you must be a full-time student in a degree-granting program. You will be required to submit evidence of your student status in the form of a current schedule. Please email your schedule to email@example.com.