Social Theory, Politics, & the Arts is an association that brings together researchers, policy-makers, practitioners, artists, and students in order to explore key trends, practices and policy issues concerning the arts around the world. It is a community to be a part of if you want to know what is happening in terms of research and pedagogical development in arts and culture. STP&A encourages, supports, expands and disseminates work around the world. Since 1974, STP&A has played a key role in bringing together scholars of different backgrounds in order to further understand arts and culture.
- An annual print and digital subscription to the Journal of Arts Management, Law, and Society (JAMLS), the field’s leading journal.
- Opportunites to participate in STP&A’s annual conference. The conference includes paper sessions, workshops, panels and roundtable discussions.
- A discounted registration rate for the annual conference.
- Early notice of the “Call for Proposals” for the annual conference included information about how theme and how to submit proposals.
- Extended professional contacts with scholars and practitioners from many different fields and backgrounds from around the world.
- A platform to share and receive news via the STP&A listserv.
Before you proceed with your purchase, please follow these instructions to ensure that you are on a secured website.