2016 42st Annual Conference
How Hypermodern and Accelerated Society are Challenging the Cultural Sector:Democratic, Identity, and Recognition Issues
- École nationale d’administration publique (ENAP), Université du Québec
- Montreal, Quebec
2015 41st Annual Conference
Arts and Culture: Building Capability and Creating Value
- University of South Australia (UniSA Business School, The Bob Hawke Prime Ministerial Centre and the Asia Pacific Centre for Arts & Cultural Leadership
- Adelaide, Australia
2014 40th Annual Conference
Creative Nexus: Understanding and Strengthening the Relationship between Cultural Research and Practice
- University of Ottawa (School of Political Studies)
- Ottawa, Canada
2013 39th Annual Conference
Arts & Culture: Creating Community in a High Tech World
- Seattle University (Arts Leadership)
- Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
2012 38th Annual Conference
Our Countries, Our Cultures: Policies, Practices, Perspectives
- Louisiana State University (Political Science and Public Administration)
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana U.S.A.
2011 37th Annual Conference
Cultural Policy and Arts Management in the 21st Century: Changes and Continuities
- University of Kentucky (Arts Administration Program)
- Lexington, Kentucky, U.S.A.
2010 36th Annual Conference
Cultural Policy: Quo Vadis?
- George Mason University (Arts Management Program)
- Fairfax, Virginia U.S.A.
2009 35th Annual Conference
Innovation creativity and change in a glocalised world: new technologies; new audiences; new communities
- Birkbeck College, University of London
- London, U.K.
2008 34th Annual Conference
- University of Baltimore (Schaefer Center for Public Policy)
- Baltimore, Maryland, U.S.A.
2007 33rd Annual Conference
Artists, Activism and Social Change? Leadership in, of, and through the Arts? Sustaining Cultural industries and Organizations?
Role of the Arts in Bridging Ethnic, Cultural, and Regional Differences? Local and Regional Revitalization through the Arts?
- New York University
- New York, New York, U.S.A.
2006 32nd Annual Conference
Comparative Perspectives on Cultural Policy Change, including policy transfer and policy learning
- FOKUS (Austrian Association for Cultural Economics and Policy Studies)
- Vienna, Austria
2005 31st Annual Conference
- University of Oregon (Arts & Administration Program)
- Eugene, Oregon U.S.A.
2004 30th Annual Conference
- George Mason University (MPA Nonprofit Studies Program)
- Fairfax, Virginia, U.S.A.
2003 29th Annual Conference
- The Ohio State University (Arts Policy and Administration Program)
- Columbus, Ohio, U.S.A.